To The Nines

Today, Princess Tania turns 9.

Comments

EC Gefroh said…
Happy Birthday Tania! She is a cutie!
Richard said…
esther: thank you! I definitely think she is pretty, but, then again, I presume all parents love their kids.
B said…
Happy belated birthday, Tania. She really is adorable! I hope you had a great time celebrating together!
Richard said…
breal: thank you. I slept in Montreal that night so I could wish her a happy birthday in the morning. The party will be this Sunday.
Happy B-day, Tania! I hope you remember it as I do mine...I got my first puppet, a velveteen rabbit from my best friend. I still have the rabbit and took it into my Gr. 3 class when we studied that book! I loved puppets and still do.
Anonymous said…
Belated Happy Bday,`Princess tania!!You are so pretty!!

hugs,
ghee
Richard said…
MOI: thanks! She had her party yesterday and said she enjoyed it. They had a water balloon fight, so that made it all worthwhile.

ghee: thank you! Nice to see you again. I have been pretty bad the past little while for visiting people. sigh.

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese Wisdom Concerning Money

Of retirement and death

Why you should regularly visit your dentist.