Why Men Die For Women



Got this in my e-mail this morning: always fresh, always hot.

Comments

People send me a lot of e-mails as Fw:'s and some of them are keepers and fit to pass on..then others are becoming tedious those about old age,male and/or female bashing,and even those about passing on angels. maybe I'm just becoming de-sensitised to all of them now and feel like others are sick of me passing them on so I'm really quite selective now.
Richard said…
kaymac: :-)

MOI: I don't have that problem. I let people know that I hate receiving FWed e-mails. If they want to keep in touch with me, they should send me real content.

Needless to say, this does not go over well. Sofia complains I scare away our friends because I am too gruff.

This came from a friend who does respect my e-mail. She rarely sends non-personal messages, but they are always worthwhile if she does.

This is a single slide from a collection of slides. If you want, I can e-mail the whole collection to you.

Aside from the recipe exchange I spammed people with a while back, I never send out or forward e-mails. I only got one or two recipes out of it. sigh. And I thought it was really a good idea (much better than those, "Send this 77 of your closest friends and you will be rewarded on the first full moon falling on a Thursday when it rains").
Tena Russ said…
I think that should be why men deserve to die.

Congrats on surviving the first week of NaBloPoMo.
Whiskoffee said…
oops! with this kind of barber, you arejus plain unlucky. =p
Richard said…
tena: I know, men are fools to shave, we should all wear beards

whiskoffe: this is why I always get my cuts by a female, I don't trust men to do me well (too much temptation to eliminate the competition).
No, I don't really want the whole collection, but thanks. It has a Norman Rockwell look or feel to it in a way. My husband gets his hair and beard cut by the barber in town who is so busy telling him the latest gossip, that he always massacres it! I love beards and if I were a guy, I'd certainly have one...sure saves time in the morning!
Richard said…
MOI: I have always found I get a better haircut from women. Or maybe it is just I prefer women to muss with my hair.
B said…
I think that as women we sometimes feel and/or claim that men are fools for being so wonderstruck by other women... but we really do enjoy feeling that we have the ability to do that to men! :)
Richard said…
breal: Sofia says the same. She says she misses being whistled as in Peru.

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese Wisdom Concerning Money

Of retirement and death

Why you should regularly visit your dentist.