Keys to my heart?

Hmmm ... haven't blogged in a while ... but, I wouldn't break out the bubbly yet...

Took one of those tests that seem to be ever prevalent on the internet

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart.
In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.
You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was insecure and in constant need of reassurance.
Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage something you've always wanted... though you haven't really thought about it.
In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered.


You can take this quiz here: What Are The Keys To Your Heart?

How accurate is it? Hmmm ... only I would know, but, like most things that presume to fit you into a nutshell, it offers only vague generalities.

Rather like my horoscope for today: "You could have some exciting moments of intuition today, Richard. Sometimes you get into a certain groove, and your psychic abilities kick in. You can pick up on trends in your circle of friends before your friends can. And you can turn this ability toward investments like stocks and bonds, too. Today you could get word of an intriguing business deal, and your instincts will guide you toward making the right move."

Comments

Richard said…
Thanks!

I didn't have any intention of abandonning it, but finding the time to actually write in it was proving to be a challenge. Believe it or not, it actually takes me some time to try and compose something coherent :)

I had hoped for a feature that would allow me to write several entries at once and then post them 1 per day (yeah, yeah, I have some stupid rule about not posting more than once per day ... bleh).

I have decided to write several wheever I get the time and then just save then as draft. At least then, all I need to do is just log in and publish one.
I took the quiz, just out of curiousity... and these were my results:

The Keys to Your Heart

-You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free. (OK. But I also recognize that these are the ones that can trample on you.)
-In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored. (I don't think that "my lover" is responsible for my level of boredom. This is my own responsibility)
-You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy. (I would rather be optimistic and happy than to have someone think that I am.)
-You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic. (This is true. But I hope that it would be true of most people.)
-Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with. (This is true, but I also like a relationship that I can "live with." Too much growth can be painful.)
-Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred. (I don't think that marriage is a requirement for a relationship to be sacred, but indeed, I do value commitment. And if anyone cheated on me, I would end things without hesitation.)
-In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted. (Again, yeah, I do value commitment. But I don't think that love is only commitment. I think that it entails a lot of other things like respect, consideration, giving etc... I have seen couples that are very "committed" but not very giving to one another.)
Richard said…
Well, I don't think the quiz is any more accurate than your daily horoscope. It is vague enough to be at least somewhat true.

Thanks for the blow by blow analysis.

Richard

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese Wisdom Concerning Money

Half-and-half

Risky Singapore?