World's Shortest Personality Test

No, I am not short on ideas, just short on time to sit down and write (well ... write coherently, at any rate).


You are happy, driven, and status conscious.
You want everyone to know how successful you are.
Very logical, you see life as a game of strategy.

A bit of a loner, you prefer to depend on yourself.
You always keep your cool and your composure.
You are a born leader and business person.


You can take the test here.

Commentary:

Happy? I used to be, lost would be a better descriptor now.

Driven? Nope, that's been replaced by indifference.

Status concious? Hmmm ... I like fine things, but I never felt the need to keep up with the Jones'.

Want to flaunt my success? No. Never have (but secretly I do desire to be rich and famous).

Logical? I like to think so.

See life as a game? No. I always viewed life as progressive, not as manipulative.

Loner? I believe I am percieved this way, since I strongly stress my personal independence. But, I really do like people - I just need to get away from them from time to time to recharge.

Prefer self-dependence? Yes. It is probably my greatest weakness. I prefer to depend on myself rather than others. Sometimes it is good to be vulnerable.

Cool and composed. Yep. Although, now-a-days, it is more out of apathy.

Born leader? Let's just say that I am not a follower and can't understand why others want to be.

Business person? Hmmm ... my tendency to be independent does not translate into a desire to "do business".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese Wisdom Concerning Money

Of retirement and death

Half-and-half