The time of day

Given that I am finding it really difficult to coherently organize my thoughts and put a couple of words together in any meaningful way - I'll take the easy way out and do a simple blog thing (I was hoping for a single question one, but the 5 questions did not strain me too much).

You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.
You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.
Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.
All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.

Comments

ghee said…
Oh I like this Richard.

You Are Sunrise,I am Sunshine. :)

Have a nice day!!
Richard said…
Thanks! You brighten my day.
Kay said…
i too have tried it out and post it in my blog..

I am Sunset!! So me..
Richard said…
How wonderful! Between the three of us we have a full day.

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese Wisdom Concerning Money

Risky Singapore?

Half-and-half