Last words

Three friends die in a car accident and find themselves in a processing room in the afterlife.

As they are processed one by one, the angel asks them, "When you are lying in your casket and friends and family are mourning over you, what would you like to hear them say about you?"

The first friend replies, "I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor who helped the lives of many."

The second friend says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful teacher who made a difference in the lives of the children I taught."

The last friend thought a moment and said, "What I'd like to hear them say is, 'Look, he's moving!'"

Comments

tin-tin said…
hahaha.

what i want to hear is.. her make-up is pretty. she's still pretty even if she's dead.

hahaha! totally conceited :)
Richard said…
tin-tin: why doesn't that surprise me?

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese Wisdom Concerning Money

Of retirement and death

Half-and-half