2008-02-15

 

What time am I?



You're the time of day right around sunrise, when the sky is still a pale bluish gray. The streets are empty, and the grass and leaves are a little bit sparkly with dew and the day smells new. You are the sound of a few chirpy birds outside the window. You are quiet, peaceful, and contemplative. If you move slowly, it's not because you're lazy – it's because you know there's no reason to rush. You move like a relaxed cat, pausing for deep stretches that make your muscles feel alive. You are long sips of tea or coffee (out of a mug that's held with both hands) that slowly warm your insides just as the sun is brightening the sky.

(Courteously borrowed from Ingrid's blog.)

Labels: , ,


Comments:
This used to describe me, a person who was always "the early bird". I rarely see 6:49 a.m. any longer and I really don't miss it too much!
 
Wow! you're so relaxed. i was described as sense of freedom.

but what i do know is that it's your bday already. happy birthday!!!! :)
 
hi, richard! this quiz was fun to do. thanks for sharing. (i got 3:15 pm. haha.)

hey, is it your birthday already??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i wish you blessings and happiness, richard. :)
 
An interesting test and you know what:
I am 'like a pile of pancakes on a Sunday morning that have just the right amount of syrup, so every bite is sweet perfection and not a soppy mess'.

It could have been right if I wasn't a Norwegian since I very seldom eat pancakes for breakfast and don't have syrup in the hose.

Wishing you a great week ahead.
 
barbara: Surely, you are not telling me that you rise at noon?

tin-tin: thanks. A day early, but thanks.

acey: thanks, but my birthday is the 18th. I see you are not a morning person then.

rennyba: pancakes are definitely Norwegian (pannekaken). There is even a folk tale about a run away pancake. Although, I will admit, Norwegian pancakes are more like crepes than English pancakes. But I am sure the description was apt for you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?