Eleven years ago today
So what happened 11 years ago today? According to wikipedia and BBC’s On This Day – not much. Lot’s of things have happened on March 10th, but, apparently, nothing newsworthy happened on 10-March-1995. On this day, I met Sofia for the first time. I remember this, not because I was so impressed with Sofia, but because of the way I remember things. I remember most of my first encounters with future friends – but generally not the date I met them. But … there is one thing I do tend to remember – birthdays. I remember meeting Sofia because I was asked to pick her up and bring her to a friend’s birthday party. How did this first meeting go? Me: Hi. Are you Sofia? Sofia: Yes. Me: I’m Richard, I’m supposed to pick you up to go to Olga’s party. Sofia: Yes, let me get my coat. Me: I think you should change you skirt and put on a pair of pants. Sofia: No, it’s ok. Me: This is Canada, it is still winter and it can get very cold. Sofia: I’ll be fine, besides we’re going by car. Me I sti...

Comments
MOI:
Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space
I like smoke and lightning
Heavy metal thunder
Racin' with the wind
And the feelin' that I'm under
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space
Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild
We can climb so high
I never wanna die
Born to be wild
Born to be wild
I havent seen that movie,but the definition fits you well,i guess
have a great week ahead!!
ghee: don't we all want a calm and easy life? Thanks for the tag, I got an interesting and fun result.
When I answer 9 questions, I get Raiders of the Lost Ark: You live for adventure, fortune-hunting and danger.