My life rates a 7.4 out of 10

Following a recent trend of insubstantive posts and borrowing from others (in this case Sassy Lady) - I have bared my soul to an electronic oracle that promised to rate my life.

It is probably more or less on par for the course for this middle aged, middle classed, middle expanding guy.

This Is My Life, Rated
Life:
7.4
Mind:
7.3
Body:
6.1
Spirit:
8
Friends/Family:
6.4
Love:
7.3
Finance:
7.6
Take the Rate My Life Quiz


My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people. —Orson Welles

Comments

Kay said…
Well Richard, as I quote earlier in one of your post...

Sometimes, you'll be surprise with the outcome of positive answers ...and in my case its the opposite...harhar
Richard said…
For some reason, people like to categorize things. I suspect this is because we are very good at pattern processing and consequently are always looking for patterns and ways to divide things up and summarize them.

Different perspectives and an open mind are always needed and I am always open to looking at things from different perspectives.

And, in the end, it is just for fun - just like my horoscope which says I should not reveal too much today ;-)
Prince Romp said…
Wow..Your rating is above average!
Mine just above Sassy...
Cos i opt to pay my bills late...hee

Come on...tell us about your horoscope results.

As what you said...just for the sake of fun.
Anonymous said…
Whoa i think i need a jolt in my life.
Richard said…
It is just for fun - but ... having said that, I recognize that (1) I have a very good life situation compared to most, (2) I feel unfulfilled (I just have to be careful not to let this spill over and upset things that have nothing to do with that unfulfillment).

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese Wisdom Concerning Money

Risky Singapore?

Half-and-half