What your house says about you.

I think mine says I need to practice drawing more. Some of the pictures on this sight are awesome.

This is meme was gently borrowed from Ingrid.

"Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of the windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself."


Draw your own house here.

Comments

John14:6 said…
Hmmm... I did the drawing and I think I'm getting RSI from trying to draw with a mouse!

I would have liked straight lines but in the end had to contend with crooked lines coz the mouse just wouldn't do what I want it to! And I added some flowers too coz they said to add a garden and got exactly the same comment as yours about seeking love... who isn't?? :P
Richard said…
Ha ha! I had the same problem! I could draw very straight vertical lines, but the rest was a hopeless mess – the number of times I had to hit undo was embarrassing. Some of the drawings on that site are absolutely amazing.
Richard said…
alanita: I think I did it Friday night while the kids were sleeping and Sofia was watching TV. I actually wanted to rush through it. Looking at some of the drawings on the page, I realized that some people put a lot of effort into theirs. I expected the analysis to be done automatically, but it seems the "drawing your house" bit is just a diversion from the actual questions.

I remember in high school, people would ask to draw a house, then a tree, then a snake, then yourself and then they would proceed to analyze your personality from that.

I would not say I have toooo much time on my hands, I would prefer to say that I do not make optimal use of my time ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese Wisdom Concerning Money

Risky Singapore?

Half-and-half